Skip to Content

Should I Request a Police Report After a Accident?


If you have been involved in a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, or any other type of accident that has injuries you should always call local law enforcement or California highway patrol. You want to ensure that your description of events is captured by the officer. In most cases a police officer or CHP officer will take a very descriptive report and will actually assigned fault to the other driver. This is why it is important that you request an officer to come to the accident scene.