Free Case EvaluationMedical CareWe Don't Collect a Fee Unless we are Successful with Your Case

Personal Injury Blog Center
Areas of Practice
Personal Injury
Wrongful Termination
Car Accidents
Truck Accidents
Motorcycle Accidents
Slip & fall Accidents
Dog Bites
Bus Accidents
Wrongful Death
Burn Injuries
Brain Injuries
Spinal Cord Injuries
Pedestrian Accidents
Catastrophic Injuries
Bicycle Accidents
Swimming Pool Accidents
Sexual Abuse in School
Passenger Injuries
Work Injuries
Food Delivery Accidents
Vacation Rental Home Injuries
Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer

Read our new Law Blog.

Contact Us

Should I Request a Police Report After a Accident?

If you have been involved in a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, or any other type of accident that has injuries you should always call local law enforcement or California highway patrol. You want to ensure that your description of events is captured by the officer. In most cases a police officer or CHP officer will take a very descriptive report and will actually assigned fault to the other driver. This is why it is important that you request an officer to come to the accident scene.